Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Arghgh

Okay, so I really did have great intentions of writing a few blog posts by now.
I even planned out a few blog posts in my head while driving to work. I just neglected to actually, you know, write them.
        
                  Just a quick aside: I used to do this with thank you notes after holidays and such... I'd think about exactly what I would write, so often, in fact, that I occasionally thought I had actually written the damn thing. Really. So if you have been waiting over a year for a thank you note - please keep in mind I really enjoyed that gift. So much so that I wrote an imaginary card back to you. 


As usually happens, it is late in the evening when I think about writing, and I should be getting to bed - so maybe just a few quick entries on some things I've been enjoying lately:


  • CraftLit Podcast. Genius. How sad am I that I just recently discovered this? Very sad - and yet, quite happy that I have many back episodes to listen to. If you love to read, and you are also a knitter/crocheter, etc. I encourage you to take a look at the website and start listening with episode 192-193 to begin the most recent novel (or go back further to a novel that strikes your fancy.  http://crafting-a-life.com/craftlit/?page_id=243
  • PocketCasts Iphone app - a great little app that lets you know when new podcast episodes are up, allows you to listen as streaming audio or download directly, and has option to delete them when you are done listening. As someone who only gets around to syncing iphone to itunes once a week or less, I was always behind on listening to podcasts. Now, it is my primary audio accompaniment to my daily communte. I'm thinking of canceling my car XM radio because bluetooth audio + PocketCasts = entertainment. 
  • Ass Kisser 2007 Shiraz. Yum. http://www.roclandestate.com/ass_kisser.htm

I've got some fibery goodness to share too... but that would require photos, flickr, etc and I'm just not up to it at the moment. Maybe before the end of June this time?!

2 comments:

  1. Take photos with your iPhone and use the Flickr app to upload them from the phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got them in flickr already so I could put them on Ravelry - just need to coordinate getting them on Le Blog. (you can see them on Ravelry!)

    ReplyDelete