Friday, January 29, 2010

Sorry, Melissa....

I've jettisoned the 'joint blog' with my sister, which became obsolete when Ravelry came into our lives since it's main purpose was to share knitting projects.

I figured that, with my departure from Chucktown imminent in the next few months, it would be a good idea to start to set up an easy way to stay in touch with friends and share random musings.

We all know how good I am at keeping up with things (i.e. not at all) - so expect these entries to come in spurts.

Current projects on the needles and with work actually occurring - pictures soon:
Texter Gloves (the ones with out the thumbs... you know, for iPhone use - this will get heavy use about 12 months from now)
5th Ave infinity scarf - one for me this time.
Ramona Ruth - meant for Andrea's baby - except that she's probably already been born and will be 2yrs old by the time I get it done. I just can get motivated to work with sock yarn.

Some work to be done on some of these tomorrow - after I do my real job and take care of some patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment